There are several generic package tracking apps available in the Android Market. My experience has been that they are really hit or miss. Now when you send or receive packages from FedEx you can keep an eye on them with this official app.
This is especially handy if you have a FedEx account and send out packages on a regular basis. You can nickname shipments, or create a watch list for the most important items in transit.
FedEx Mobile also provides direct links to their Web site that is specially tailored to work with your Android mobile device. You’ll be able to:
– Create a shipping label while you are on-site helping a client
– Access your fedex.com Address Book
– Get a rate quote easily and quickly
– Sign up for shipment notifications
– Find the nearest FedEx location
– Provide mobile feedback to FedEx