For many bloggers who travel from places to places, having one single device doing all photo jobs is god-sent. That’s why I love about FXCamera, a free app with 6 different picture styles on Android phones. Since Aug 09′, FXCamera has been downloaded 5+ million times, and now, aren’t you also curious about why people love it!
Because FXCamera takes great quality and artistic photos, I, as a travel blogger, no longer need to re-touch photos for blog posts. I also feel FXCamera tends to forgive my shaky hands while taking pictures. Images always come out lovely and artistic!
What are the 6 styles FXCamera offers?
- ToyCam: my favorite! It gives you 10 different color modes to play with. Pictures are so ‘it’ & super ‘in!
- Polandroid: captures your pictures with a polaroid frame.
- FishEye: pictures in a fishball view
- SymmetriCam: clone an image side-by-side! Odd! Maybe if you like decoding symbols or letters, this may come handy!
- Warhol: oh…remember in the early 2000, a few websites offer transferring your pictures into Warhol-like photos? Here it is! You now can do it all w/ FXCamera!
- Normal: plain normal!
I recently visited a historical house in NYC, and documented the place with FXCamera! Check it out ! You may also find FXCamera fascinating, and the mots creative Android camera may come useful for your business or next travel!