Its difficult to answer “Which are the most have Android Apps?” When I sit down next to people to share our favorite apps together its often difficult to find apps that we both might care about. Trying to come up with a list of apps that every Android user should have is, like I said, difficult. Here is my go at it.
Must Have Android Apps
- Lookout Security / SeekDroid or other Android security app. You never know when you are going to leave your phone on a table at Starbucks or when you just want to know where your teenager is late at night.
- Barcode Scanner. It comes on most phones but if it didn’t come on yours then go download it. QR codes are popping up on advertisements, products, and business cards. They are a popular tool that is not going away anytime soon.
- Flash Player. Adobe Flash will do a lot to enhance your browser experience. It doesn’t come installed by default so go get it.
- Advanced Task Killer. Android phones are powerful devices. Sometimes they slow down or freeze up. This app allows you to kill (stop) all the apps currently running. If you set it to auto-kill apps it could potentially save battery life. You can setup an ignore list of apps never to kill
- Handcent SMS. Everyone sends text messages and this popular app enhances the SMS and MMS experience. Features include sms popup window, group sending options, custom ui, password protect, backup/restore, spell checker, etc.
- App 2 SD Free. The best application to manage storage of apps on your SD card. It helps clean up your phone memory.
Those are the best Android Apps that apply to everyone.