Paintastic – Best Painting and Art App for Android So Far
I haven't been totally absorbed in the smartphone art and painting movement but I know how huge it is. I recently tried experimenting with a handful of different apps and then someone introduced me to Paintastic. Paintastic allows you to make beautiful drawings and greeting cards. With just a few strokes on your Android smartphone/tablet you can create colorful drawings and bring out your inner artist. Its really quite simple and it balances the correct amount of features with a user intuitive interface that just works.
Here are some of the features that make Paintastic a powerful drawing app suitable for all ages:
- Multitude of brushes. You can add a variety of brushes to your drawing with different shapes (circle, leaf, flower, …) and styles (blur, emboss, neon, …).
- Custom pictures. You can insert pictures from your gallery in your drawing
- Social sharing. Save and share your drawing via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks of your choice.
- Easy manipulation. Use the selection tool to manage your drawing (copy/move/transform/rotate).
- Unique features. Multicolor brushes and background gradients are unique features of the app.
- Other drawing tools. Text insertion, custom shapes, paint bucket, scratch-mode and more.
Unleash your creativity with Paintastic to create beautiful (or twisted, depends on your imagination) drawings. The app is available for free on Google Play and you can see it in action here: