PhoneMyPC:: Remote Desktop Connection for Android
Have you ever been out and about and had need of a specific file on your home computer? The solution is here with the PhoneMyPC app now available in the Android Market. I admit I was skeptical that an app could truly deliver the remote desktop solution over 3G but I was stunned at how well this works
- Access to all the files: documents, pdfs, ppts, pics, etc that are on your desktop
- Full Monitoring of others including children while on your computer
- Utilize your full desktop browser for websites that otherwise don’t display correctly on your mobile browser.
(Click any feature for additional info on Dev’s Site)
- Control Mouse+Keys
- Control Screen Resolution Manually or by setting presets for 3G or WiFi
- View Snapshot
- View Live
- Interact Live
- Full MULTI-TOUCH Zoom Control.
- Extremely Easy Setup (View Tutorial Video Below)
- Execute Actions
- Control Processes
- Control Windows
- Install and Access Multiple PCs
Keep in mind that everything we do here at Android Social Media is geared toward lifestyle. This app really fills all the gaps between what you can only do in your office and what you can do from your phone while on the go. It no longer will matter if you are on the beach in Cali when you need access to your desktop computer.
There are a few other applications out there that will allow you to remotely connect to your computer from your Android device but none have all the features that this supports and none are so easy to setup and maintain.
WARNING: My understanding in talking with the developer is that the app will only be available for $9.99 in the Android Market until the end of the year. As they finish some of the more refined features the app will no longer be in BETA mode and the price will go up. I highly encourage you to get this app right away.