WPS Office: Free, Powerful, Collaborative Microsoft-Compatible Suite for Android
For those looking for a fully featured free alternative to Microsoft Office, Kingsoft’s WPS Office for Android 6.0 brings a highly collaborative office suite to you tablet or phone. WPS Office, formerly known as Kingsoft Office, delivers more than 100 new and exciting features to bring a PC-like experience to mobile productivity in the new version, with support for 44 different languages, enhanced document editing and sharing capabilities.
WPS Office 6.0 delivers a new user experience designed specifically for Android devices, and the app provides productivity and standout features that make it a powerful choice for mobile:
- Created specifically for mobile collaboration, WPS Office 6.0 allows multiple users to access and interact with documents on the go. Users can track changes, encrypt, insert comments and spell check documents, and even host presentations with up six participants over Wi-Fi or to other DLNA compatible devices – very cool!
- WPS Office connects to your cloud, with seamless integration with the most popular cloud storage services including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive. You can easily share to email, send cloud or clip to cloud, or share via S Memo, messaging, Flipboard, Google+, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, Gmail or any other email.
- Clocking in at 36 megs, WPS Office is a single, lightweight file that puts everything you need in one place — users can view, edit and share office documents, presentations and spreadsheets in a single app…there is no need to download or open different apps.
- WPS Office is loaded with features that you’d expect to find on a PC office solution — including copy, paste, add to clipboard, find, spell check, comment and review as well as word count. Advanced text and paragraph formatting options are at your fingertips as well as the ability to add images, shapes, tables and charts directly into documents.
- It lets you create, edit and save documents created with other programs, and provides support for almost every major office file format including PDF, TXT, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Pair it with a USB or Bluetooth keyboard — WPS Office is keyboard-ready for both WPS Office is immediately global: the multi-language interface supports dozens of languages including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Hindi and Japanese.
- It’s 100-percent FREE, FREE, FREE! In addition to the new Android 6.0 release, WPS Office is also available for iOS, Linux and Windows devices as a free download.
Downloadable from Google Play and on the Amazon Appstore for Android, Kingsoft WPS Office for Android 6.0 delivers an unmatched productivity solution to tablets and phones running Android 2.1 or later. Check it out…you’ll be hooked with this powerful suite that lets you work, create and share wherever you have a mobile device.