In the past, keeping track of your life online meant logging in to each of your accounts separately. Is your flight running on time? How many minutes are remaining on your monthly cell phone plan? How much money do you have left in your checking account? Now thanks to Pageonce – your Personal Productivity Assistant – you’ll be able to find the answers to these questions and more on a single page. With Pageonce, you’ll have access to what you need to know, when you need to know it, while increasing the security of your personal information.
Your Personal Productivity Assistant will help you save time and money while simultaneously managing your online accounts:
- Monitor banking, credit card transactions and investment accounts
- Keep track of frequent flyer miles, travel itineraries and flight information in real-time
- Track cell phone minutes and get reminders when your bills are due
- Stay on top of bill due dates and expiration dates
- Guard against fraudulent activity
- View your Netflix queue, eBay bids, and view feeds from your social networking sites
And much more…
Get alerts and proactively manage your accounts
Pageonce’s relevant and timely alerts help you monitor against incorrect financial transactions and fraudulent activity while keeping you abreast of bill due dates and rewards expiration dates.
View all your financials at a glance
Get financial account transaction history organized by date, including purchase amount and merchant, summary views of credit card balances with available credit tracking and a financial balances summary page that allows you to view all your finances at a glance. Access thousands of providers Accounts include: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Fidelity, United, Delta, Southwest, Comcast, AT&T, LinkedIn, Amazon, eBay, Barnes & Noble, Blockbuster, MySpace and thousands more.